Know what to file, to whom and by when? It’s hard to keep up, so let us do it for you. Our legal compliance experts can provide an outsourced company secretarial function to keep you legally trading, wherever you’re doing business.
Our company secretarial service is designed to cover all aspects of increasingly complex statutory compliance, providing you with assurance that all obligations under the Companies Act are met. Partner with us on incorporation and set-up. Let us prepare the PSC Register requirements and update the statutory records.
We can even provide a registered office and forward mail to your preferred address.
How we can help
- Company and Limited Liability Partnership incorporation. We provide guidance to ensure that the appropriate structure is in place so the newly-incorporated entity meets requirements.
- Registered office facility. Our offices will be the address where all official documents are served, and therefore can be expanded to include a mail forwarding service.
- Preparation of the annual Confirmation Statement and PSC Register requirements. A recent development, we can advise and also submit on your behalf.
- Amendments to the officers, registered offices, accounting reference dates and other disclosure requirements.
- Update of the company’s statutory records, inclusive of minutes for all statutory meetings.
- Share issues and transfers.
- Filing of annual financial statements.
- Preparing dormant accounts.
In short, we’ll deal with the paperwork, so you can focus on running your business. Get in touch to discover more.