Until some 25 years ago, holiday parks had no real need to anticipate or pioneer change. Today, the industry accounts for tourist spend of approximately £2.5 billion each year in the UK. Now is the time for holiday parks to seek opportunities in niche marketing, develop unique selling points and new products, improving quality and diversification.
A competitive business strategy is key to achieving this and our team of specialist accountants in the Leisure and Hospitality sector can offer a large range of services to support you. Whether you need traditional audit, accountancy, taxation and VAT support, or more specific business advisory support, our holiday park experts can assist with a tailored and integrated approach.
The specialist services offered by our holiday park accountants include:
- Business strategy (strategic planning, profit improvement, value building and succession planning etc)
- Outsourcing services (payroll, VAT and management accounts etc)
- Corporate finance (M&A, management buy-ins and buy-outs, valuation, due diligence etc)
- Corporate restructuring (debt advisory, cash management and property advice etc)
- HMRC enquiries (PAYE/NIC, employment status issues etc)
- Availability of financing
As active members of the British Holiday & Home Park Association (BH&HPA) we keep at the forefront of all industry changes and endeavour to communicate key information to all our clients.