As Manufacturing & Engineering is our firm's second largest sector, we have a dedicated group of sector experts who truly understand your industry and the challenges that you face.
We work closely with a number of leading industry organisations, including: EEF, IMechE and Cranfield University. Our strategic partnerships mean that our specialists remain at the forefront and our clients have unparalled access to networking and BD opportunities.
We have a wide range of clients from entrepreneurial OMBs to UK subsidiaries of global giants listed on exchanges around the world. Our experience is built on advising this sector for many years. We have helped clients grow, diversify into new subsectors and expand internationally.
We understand the challenges that you face, including:
- Raw material prices
- Supply chain issues
- Currency volatility
Our work focuses on a mixture of compliance, business advisory and commercial projects offering our clients help in areas such as:
- Compliance: audit compliance, accounting and financial reporting. Our audits reassure stakeholders and identify risk.
- Taxation: particularly around international tax, employment issues, R&D and tax mitigation.
- Business planning and support accessing public and private funding.
- Maximising the efficiency of your supply chain: reducing costs and improving margins.
- M&A: We have advised on many engineering transactions in 2011, including a number of cleantech investments.
- Risk management: We advise on both governance issues in order to best attract investment and on minimising fraud and corruption risk.
Our industry specialisms
While we have experience across the manufacturing sector, we have particular expertise in advising:
- Precision engineering
- Major plant & high tech manufacture and assembly
- Refrigeration design, manufacture and installation
- Motorsport engineering
- Cleantech - turbine and photovoltaic companies, partly due to our proximity to Peterborough, potentially the green capital of the UK.