MHA MacIntyre Hudson acts for a large number of local authority tenant management organisations, registered social housing providers and non-registered housing co-operatives as well as over 500 charities, social enterprises and other 'not for profit' organisations.
Our Not for Profit team is committed to the social housing sector and thrives on working with our cients to assist them in achieving their strategic and operational goals as well as increasing their efficiency and development. They are used to giving advice on financial systems and governance and regularly run in house courses for a consortiaum of tenant management organisations to train board members.
This is clearly a difficuly time for local authority funded organisations and housing organisations dependent on rental income, yet our dedicated team of experts is available to help those in the sector meet compliance requirements and increase the efficiency of the finance processes.
Our services are both tailored to the particular needs of RSHP's and TMO's, and draw on our experience in helping organisations and businesses grow.
Our main services are:
- Financial statements - preparation or assistance in accordance with legislation
- External audit - including the issue of an opinion on the Statement of Internal Financial Control
- Internal audit, based on your audit needs and on a risk-based methodology
- Operational and structural review
- Investigations into allegations of fraud or malpractice
- Risk management
- Assistance with preparation of returns to the Homes and Communities Agency
- Assistance with preparation of timely management accounts
- VAT and corporation tax compliance assistance
- Assistance with company secretarial matters including Annual Returns to the Financial Conduct Authority or Companies House
- Training for finance officers and staff
- Assistance with establishing or updating computer systems
- Assistance with rent setting
We work closely with our clients - our competitive rates allow strong, long term relationships to develop. Your lead partner will be an expert in your sector and through him, or her, you will be able to take full advantage of the huge resources of our firm.
To find out more about our services, please contact our Housing Association team:E: email@example.com T: 0207 429 4100