With weakening occupier demand for commercial property, soaring prices for residential property and a lack of new finance options available, the real estate sector has suffered a substantial drop in confidence over the last few years.
With this in mind, our real estate accountants, tax and business advisers understand the pressures on the industry and the importance of timely and innovative advice to ensure you weather the storm. Whether you are looking for accountants, business advisers, tax consultants or corporate finance specialists, our construction and real estate team can help you achieve your business goals and be the gateway to local and international knowledge.
We work with a wide range of clients covering all areas of commercial and residential property. With over 20% of our revenue coming from our construction and real estate clients and a further 20% from property related tax advice, we truly understand this sector.
Alongside the traditional audit and accountancy services, our specialist team provides the following services:
- Fund raising/sourcing finance for property transactions
- Cash flow management and planning especially when faced with a shortage of new finance options
- Debt restructuring
- Advice on Special Purchase Vehicles (SPVs) and Joint Ventures (JVs)
- Tax compliance to ensure you are meeting your tax obligations
- Structures to minimise taxation on development and investment profits
- VAT advice on property transactions, including election to tax
- Capital allowance reviews - ensuring you are maximising claims on your property acquisitions and developments
- Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) advice
- Extracting profits in a tax efficient manner
- Tax issues relating to overseas real estate
- Employment tax issues and status of workers
- Corporate finance advice including mergers and acquisitions and disposals
- Strategic planning to help you get your business to where you want it to be
We are not afraid to challenge.