We see the inventors and developers of new, hi-tech products having the same issues as the software and services business in the technology sector. We are fascinated in the development of new ideas and solutions.
However, these organisations need help to ensure they are structured correctly through their lifecycle to enable their ideas to thrive as businesses, be it obtaining grants, reliefs and funding relevant to their stage of development or planning an efficient exit or move to the next stage of development.
All of these types of businesses need similar tailored advice. Our advisors provide practical advice on everything from business planning for start ups, growth strategies and finally, choosing the best exit strategy.
We can advise on a raft of issues that are common in the sector from systems for maintaining and controlling your company’s stock levels, protecting your IP, pitfalls and opportunities connected with entering new overseas markets to incentivising your key people.
Our specialist accountancy services and advice includes:
- Maximising research and development (R&D) tax credits
- Exploiting intellectual property - patent box
- Start ups, including structure and finance
- Identification of grants and small awards
- Corporate finance including raising finance, mergers and acquisitions, company valuations and exit strategy
- Guidance on the Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) and Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS)
- Employment tax services e.g. implementing share incentive schemes for your employees
- Outsourcing your HR and Finance function
- Tax advice on operating cross border.
Join the conversation at our MHA MacIntyre Hudson Tech Sector LinkedIn Group.