Services are more often than not delivered along side software, either by the same business, or in partnership with another software provider. Increasingly the division between software and services is becoming blurred with increases in paths to market, including:
- Software as a service (Saas)
- Cloud based services
- Cyber security solutions
- Big data analytics and much more.
One of the biggest challenges across these sectors is human capital and this is where our experts really added value. We will work with you to identify tailored methodologies to:
- Motivate and retain key people
- Overcome issues with remote workers
- Guard against creating tax presences in overseas markets.
More locally issues remain, such as finding a path through the differences that exist between employment contracts and consultancy agreements. There are advantages and disadvantages to both arrangements with tax implications following under the 'IR35' regime.
Our advisors know how important it is to provide our clients with clear advice on their own specific arrangements to give them surety for their business. We deliver practical advice on the engagement of workers and employer compliance, including taking on workers via a 'Personal service company' or umbrella arrangement.
Our specialist accountancy services and advice includes:
- Start ups, including structure and finance
- Identification of grants and small awards
- Corporate finance including raising finance, mergers and acquisitions, company valuations and exit strategy
- Guidance on the Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) and Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS)
- Employment tax services e.g. implementing share incentive schemes for your employees
- Outsourcing your HR and Finance function
- Tax advice on operating cross border.
Join the conversation at our MHA MacIntyre Hudson Tech Sector LinkedIn Group.