Software companies operate in an industry that is in constant change, characterised by relentless innovation. With the advent of cloud computing, the industry is again adapting to new business models.
Our advisors aim to become your partners in helping you to achieve your business goals. We advise on everything from:
- Business planning for software start-ups
- How to grow your software business
- Reviewing strategic aims
- Identifying exit strategies.
Working closely with our software clients, we have identified a number of specific challenges, including:
- Developing a product that fits customer needs
- Identifying the best channel to market
- Protecting IP
- Incentivising and retaining the right people.
Alongside these business challenges, and often relating directly to them, are a series of technical accounting and tax issues which we can help with, to let you concentrate on the development and marketing of the products and services.
Our team has a wealth of experience (which increases every day with new scenarios) to help you deal with these issues and support the growth of the business.
Our specialist advisors can help with:
- Maximising research and development (R&D) tax credits
- Exploiting intellectual property - patent box
- Start ups, including structure and finance
- Identification of grants and small awards
- Corporate finance including raising finance, mergers and acquisitions, company valuations and exit strategy
- Guidance on the Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) and Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS)
- Employment tax services e.g. implementing share incentive schemes for your employees
- Outsourcing your HR and Finance function
- Tax advice on operating cross border.
Join the conversation at our MHA MacIntyre Hudson Tech Sector LinkedIn Group.