Through our experience of working with telecoms companies, our advisors recognise that tailored support is needed at every stage of your business’ ‘life cycle’.
Similar to other businesses in this sector, you will be faced with offering attractive solutions to your customers, often through complex channels to market. We are on hand to provide practical advice on:
- IP protection
- Staff incentivisation
- Access to and managing funding.
For growing businesses with a need to expand, we can advise on:
- Additional funding streams
- Attracting new talent
- Retaining and motivating current teams.
As the business matures, reviewing your strategic aims becomes a priority and you may start thinking about exit strategies. Our specialist advisors can help you to consider mergers, acquisitions, MBOs/MBIs or flotations which are often key at this stage.
Telecommunication businesses tend to invest heavily in new technology. Our advisors provide ongoing support to ensure that you are aware of any strategies for maximising tax savings.
Our specialist services and advice includes:
- Maximising research and development (R&D) tax credits
- Exploiting intellectual property - patent box
- Start ups, including structure and finance
- Identification of grants and small awards
- Corporate finance including raising finance, mergers and acquisitions, company valuations and exit strategy
- Guidance on the Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) and Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS)
- Employment tax services e.g. implementing share incentive schemes for your employees
- Outsourcing your HR and Finance function
- Tax advice on operating cross border.
Join the conversation at our MHA MacIntyre Hudson Tech Sector LinkedIn Group.