Protecting against fraud
Fraud undermines the health and financial stability of organisations and takes considerable resources that instead could be spent on better systems or services.
Studies have found that fraud losses are generally in the range of 3-8% of the expenditure concerned, and it is estimated to cost £14 billion annually in the UK alone. But the cost of fraud can be reduced - and quickly.
Our approach is to work with your growing business to not only respond to particular problems but also to take a pre-emptive, preventative approach to fraud.
The services we offer are:
- Comprehensive (a one stop shop for everything you need to handle your fraud problem)
- Integrated (ensuring the maximum synergy and impact from everything that we do)
- Professional (using only the highest quality staff with a real track record in this area)
- Focussed on reducing the economic and financial impact of fraud
- Designed to enhance the reputations and credibility of client organisations