What do I need to do to transfer my overseas employees to the UK?

The UK immigration system is complicated and we would advise on a case by case basis, but generally speaking you will most likely be required to sponsor these workers under the Tier 2 of the Points Based System. To enable you to do it, the UK business the individuals are coming to work for will have to obtain a Sponsorship Licence. There are several rules and conditions linked to the issue of the Certificate of Sponsorship which is what the overseas worker will require in order to apply for their Tier 2 visa. We can advise on satisfying the Resident Labour Market Test requirements, appropriate levels of responsibility and salary of eligible jobs and help you at all stages of the application process, as well as ensure your continued compliance with the rules to safeguard your Sponsorship Licence.

Outsourcing FAQs

HR Solutions FAQs