We are ranked among the UK’s top 15 accountancy firms, combining high levels of technical expertise with the kind of personal service often only found in smaller firms.
Auditing and tax are just two types of accounting services that businesses and individuals require. Auditing involves reviewing a company’s accounts to ensure that the financial information presented is true and fair. Tax focuses on client compliance with tax obligations and advises on planning for future tax responsibilities.
At MHA MacIntyre Hudson, we work with a wide variety of clients across multiple industries and really get to grips with the inner workings of a company. This in-depth understanding allows us to offer new ways to help companies fulfil their commercial potential – whether that’s by working on taxing technicalities or devising strategic solutions.
We need people excited by change, problem solvers and relationship builders – especially as many days will be spent working on projects at clients’ offices. As you progress, you will develop skills that include and require:
• Advice and planning – understanding businesses, markets and trends
• Business strategy – fresh perspective, lateral and bigger picture thinking
• Corporate finance – negotiation, communication and staying power
• Fraud and Financial Investigations – insight, instinct and diligence
• Tax – tenacity, balance and attention to detail
• Auditing – number crunching, we are accountants after all!
Our culture is one of innovation and growth. We’re hungry to help businesses succeed and recognise that doing so will require creativity, individuality and flair. At MHA MacIntyre Hudson we want to uncover your potential. We nurture teams of talented individuals, enabling them to rise to new challenges.
View our latest vacancies and start your journey to joining our team today