Corporate Finance team storm forward with 5 nominations for this years Insider Dealmaker Awards
Our Corporate Finance team, led by partner & managing director Laurence Whitehead, has been shortlisted for five awards at the prestigious Insider Central & East of England Dealmaker Awards 2016.
Laurence is hoping to retain the Dealmaker of the Year Award, which he won last year for the third time in the last six years however he is up against colleague Craig Chamberlain who has also been shortlisted in this category. This speaks volumes about the standard of our CF team to see two of the six people nominated coming from our firm.
The Corporate Finance team has been shortlisted for awards in following categories:
- Corporate Finance Advisory Firm of the Year
- Deal of the Year Private Equity: the IBO acquisition of £45m turnover TXM Plant by LDC
- Deal of the Year under £10m: the trade sale of Vassgro to £200m turnover Hutchinson Group
- Dealmaker of the Year: Laurence Whitehead is shortlisted
- •Dealmaker of the Year: Craig Chamberlain is shortlisted
The final award winners will be announced at a black tie event to be held at the Doubletree Hilton Hotel in Milton Keynes on Wednesday 9th November 2016. This is an exciting time for the team and we wish them the best of luck at the awards night.