Academy Advisor - Spring 2019
Welcome to our Spring 2019 edition of Academy Advisor.
As we go to press we understand that the DfE are due to publish a standard academy Chart of Accounts late March or early April.
In this edition of Academy Advisor, we have highlighted a number of important updates that you should be aware of. If anything is unclear or if you need further advice and support, please do not hesitate to get in touch with your local office.
In this edition we cover:
• Making Tax Digital
• Related Party Transactions
• Resource benchmarking
• Termination payment changes
• Employment allowance changes
• IR35 - Intermediaries legislation
• Teachers’ Pension eligibility
• Teachers’ Pension contributions
• Lord Agnew’s letter - excessive high pay
• Timetable for upcoming submissions
Read the latest issue here
We hope you enjoy this publication and if you have any queries regarding any of the topics raised, please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you would like to receive future editions of our complimentary newsletter ‘Academy Advisor’ directly to your email, please click here to subscribe for free.