COVID-19: Advice for Motor Dealers – Looking After and Dealing With Your Employees
We understand that the current situation regarding the Covid-19 pandemic is causing concern, not only from a health perspective but also for employers.
We have outlined some basic guidance in order to answer the most common questions but please do contact us if you require more specific advice.
In this document we cover the following areas:
- When are employees entitled to SSP?
- What are the evidential requirements?
- What do we do an employee displays symptoms at work?
- What about School Closures?
- Do we have to pay employees who are taking time off to look after their children?
- What happens if we have to close the business?
- What Government Support is available?
Please also note that Government advice is being updated on a daily basis.
Download a copy of the guide below or contact a member of our specialist team.
Head of Motor, Partner
M: +44 (0)7795 476651
Motor Tax and Human Capital
M: +44(0)7718 340634