COVID-19 Business Continuity Planning Webinar Part 8
Is your 'new normal' feeling 'normal' yet? And are you getting back to Brexit preparations?
Get the latest updates and insights from our experts to help you navigate the unusual times ahead.
Watch our webinar or download a copies of the presentation slides and supporting notes
- Reviewing the Furlough and Job Support (JSS) schemes
- Advice on managing an agile workforce through these uncertain times
- Exploring changes to T&Cs and managing redundancies as a last resort
- How to manage deferment to pay/bonuses
- An update on the current VAT deferral position
- Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Schemes - What did the Chancellor change & how does it affect my business?
- Time to get back to Brexit
Download the persentation slides using the link on the bottom of this page or click here to downlaod a copy of the supporting notes
Key business advice for today and tomorrow
We have created a dedicated task force made up of specialists who can support you, which also includes the use of our international links around the globe through our Baker Tilly International membership to work with those businesses trading overseas.
If you are worried about your continued business operations, please don’t hesitate to contact one of our local offices today for a discussion on preparing your business or leave us an enquiry and one of our experts will be in contact.