COVID-19 Business Continuity Planning Webinar & Podcast - 16 June
Essential COVID-19 advice for your business
Listen to our latest webinar recorded on Tuesday 16 June sharing practical guidance, best practice and help to understand the latest Government updates.
Listen to our special COVID-19 Business Continuity Planning Podcast
This webinar and podcast covers:
- CJRS and the transitioning of furloughed workers back to work to support business revival.
- Coronavirus Business Interruption Loans update plus other funding options businesses can secure now
- Structuring R&D claims and Coronavirus Business Support Funding for safely maximising eligible spend, and the future of R&D Incentives in the context of a Green/Technology driven Economy.
- VAT and PAYE deferrals - paying it all back and tips on negotiating time to pay arrangements.
- The ‘moment’ has come to mention – back to Brexit!
- IHT/capital tax planning opportunities, with a focus on reliefs and the possible changes in view of the recent reviews by the Office for Tax Simplification and an All Party Parliamentary Group regarding reforming Inheritance Tax to reflect the changes in modern society.
- Equity funding considerations (Future Fund, Private Equity, Venture Capital)
Key business advice for today and tomorrow
We have created a dedicated task force made up of specialists who can support you, which also includes the use of our international links around the globe through our Baker Tilly International membership to work with those businesses trading overseas.
If you are worried about your continued business operations, please don’t hesitate to contact one of our local offices today for a discussion on preparing your business or leave us an enquiry and one of our experts will be in contact.