COVID-19 Business Continuity Planning Webinar & Podcast - 5 August
Essential COVID-19 advice for your business
Listen to our latest webinar recorded on Wednesday 5 August sharing practical guidance, best practice and help to understand the latest Government updates.
What does your ‘new normal’ look like? And are you getting back to preparing for Brexit?
Listen to our special COVID-19 Business Continuity Planning Podcast
This webinar and podcast covers:
- Utilisation of staff, including annualised hours and contract hours
- Working from home allowances, practicalities & ‘planning for the worst’. Lockdown lessons and what’s next?
- What is the future for CBILS? Including recent changes to the scheme & what to do if you’ve been declined previously.
- Non-debt investment (Equity via venture capital / private equity)
- Best Practice for R&D Claims
- How Brexit & EU Rules will affect claims
Key business advice for today and tomorrow
We have created a dedicated task force made up of specialists who can support you, which also includes the use of our international links around the globe through our Baker Tilly International membership to work with those businesses trading overseas.
If you are worried about your continued business operations, please don’t hesitate to contact one of our local offices today for a discussion on preparing your business or leave us an enquiry and one of our experts will be in contact.