COVID-19: general business guidance and short-term action planning
COVID-19: Business Continuity Planning
The current economic conditions, not just in the UK but around the world, mean businesses are having to trade under extremely challenging and unprecedented conditions.
Now more than ever, real time working capital management and the robustness of business continuity arrangements are key. We would urge businesses foreseeing a requirement for additional support or finance to act promptly, even as a precautionary measure.
There are 8 key business critical areas you should focus on:
- Cashflow forecasting and communication with funders
- Additional support to your Finance team
- Government support
- Securing extra funding to keep your business stable
- Working capital management
- Continuing to utilise employees efficiently
- Property – deferral of costs and protecting property assets
- Restructuring and Recovery advice
We have created a dedicated task force made up of specialists who can support you, which also includes the use of our international links around the globe through our Baker Tilly International membership to work with those businesses trading overseas.