Not for Profit eNews - October 2020
In this edition we provide an overview of fundraising reporting compliance and how the new restrictions will impact upon fundraising events, a new charity commission register, considerations regarding insurance cover and some updates regarding Higher Education.
We also report back on the charity commission annual public meeting and their thoughts and focus for the future.
Topics covered in the latest issue include:
- Fundraising reporting compliance
- OfS plans to cut bureaucracy
- Trading subsidiaries and corporate Gift Aid payments
- Winter economy plan
- Charity commission register
- Charity Commission Annual Public Meeting
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) guidance for the charity sector – update
- How the 6 people rule will impact fundraising events
- Current insurance cover issues for
- Stay in touch with donors during coming months
- Scarcity of Directors’ Liability Insurance - impact on Trustee Indemnity
Download a copy of our latest newsletter using the link below or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Stuart Mckay.
If you have any questions about the topics raised in this issue or would like to discuss your accounting and business advisory needs with one of our sector specialists, please contact Stuart Mckay, Not for Profit Partner directly or send us an online enquiry