Restructuring & Recovery - Personal Services
MHA MacIntyre Hudson’s Restructuring and Recovery Team specialises in providing a range of financial services to all types of clients, from individuals to companies and partnerships, in a range of industry sectors.
We are able to draw upon the team’s experience to provide clear and concise advice under the pressurised circumstances which are common-place when dealing with businesses or individuals in distress.
We provide personal services, including:
- Personal Insolvency
- Individual Voluntary Arrangements
We can also provide creditor services, such as:
- Complete management of all insolvency paperwork
- • Helping you assess the recoverability of debt and appropriate processes.
Our corporate services, include:
- Partnership Voluntary Arrangements
- Company Voluntary Arrangements
- Creditors’ Voluntary Liquidations
- Compulsory Liquidations
- Members’ Voluntary Liquidations
- Independent Business Reviews
- Law of Property Act Receiverships