We provide expert, independent wealth management advice for individuals and their businesses. We believe that, whatever your age and circumstances, you are more likely to achieve your personal and business financial goals if you use an independent financial adviser (IFA).
Our experts talk with you to establish your financial objectives and, working closely with your usual contact, suggest a comprehensive wealth management strategy tailored to your specific concerns and objectives.
Personal financial planning
Our IFAs can work with you to achieve an optimal state for your personal wealth by:
- Working on tax-efficient pension planning for you and your business, including SIPPs (self-invested personal pension) and SSASs (small self-administered pension schemes).
- Arranging your finances to make the most of tax-planning opportunities.
- Getting to know your risk profile, so we can manage investments in line with it.
- Helping you to achieve a balance of income and capital growth in retirement, tax-efficiently.
- Cascading wealth down the generations through structured inheritance tax planning
- Arranging mortgages for a range of purposes – such as residential, buy-to-let and commercial.
- Using trusts to protect and preserve wealth.
Tax-efficiency is the key to wealth management, so we can also work with you to identify other ways of making your affairs more tax-efficient. We could, for example:
- Adjust your pension contributions
- Shelter large amounts of interest or dividend income from tax
- Advise on an exit strategy if you are selling your business or retiring
- Optimise and protect borrowings.
Business financial planning
Our IFAs can also advise on business financial planning, working with you on:
- Workplace pensions and meeting your auto-enrolment obligations as an employer.
- Other tax-efficient company pension arrangements (including SSASs, stakeholder, employee, directors, SIPPs, and so on).
- Ensuring your employee benefits scheme is cost-effective to your business and valued by your employees.
- Protecting your business should a key individual leave or be unable to continue working.
- Buying business premises.
How our wealth management services can help you
- Investing: choosing investments that are more likely to meet your objectives and timescales
- Pensions: helping you to build up enough wealth to enjoy a comfortable retirement
- Income in retirement: delivering the sustainable income you need, tax-efficiently
- Lifestyle protection: financial security for you, your family and your business should the worst happen
- Inheritance tax planning: helping you pass on as much of your wealth as possible
- Paying for long-term care: the specialist advice you need to make the right decision
- Mortgages: independent advice on mortgages
- Workplace pensions and employee benefits: including making sure you fulfil your auto-enrolment duties.
Get in touch to discover how our wealth management services can help you protect your wealth – both now, and for the future.
Financial advice is provided in association with Cave & Sons whom are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Ref 143715.
Get in touch with our experts